AVAILABLE STARTING NOVEMBER 29th
• Balsam Fir – short, soft needles; sturdy branches; excellent needle retention; blue/green color – the nice traditional aroma.
• Concolor Fir – long, soft needles; sturdy branches; excellent needle retention; blue/green color; heavily sheared; citrus aroma – “Our Specialty”.
• Fraser Fir – short, soft green needles with silver under cast; silver under cast gives glimmering effect; excellent needle retention; sturdy branches; heavily sheared – “Our Specialty”.
• Korean Fir – Long, soft needles, Blue-Green Color, Glossy appearance, Rich Aroma, Similar to Fraser Fir, more waxy.
• Blue Spruce – short, stiff needles; sturdy branches; average needle retention; a very blue color; earliest date to bring into the house is December 15th.
• White Pine – long, soft needles, good needle retention, excellent tree for garlands.
Christmas Tree Comparison
What Christmas Tree Has The Best Aroma? Balsam Fir is number one for aroma then the rest of the firs. Spruce have no aroma. What Christmas Tree Has The Best Needle Tension? All the firs especially the Frasier Fir. Spruce only have average needle retention. What Christmas tree has the most reflection /gloss from the needles? Fraser Fir, Concolor Fir, Grand Fir and Korean fir. Remember ALL our trees are cut fresh.
All our wreaths are hand made. Sizes range from a 20 inch diameter to a 6 foot diameter; all are double faced; greens on both sides. Varieties are plentiful!
• All Balsam • Boxwood • Princess Pine • Variagated Boxwood • Balsam and Cedar • Balsam and White Pine • Cape Cod – our specialty – 4 mixed greens
The list of choices for our beautiful roping is practically endless. There are 9 different varieties and mixtures to choose from. “Deck the Halls” with many different choices:
• Balsam Fir • White Pine • Laurel • Cedar • Four Mixed Greens • Balsam with White Pine • Boxwood • Princess Pine • Balsam with Mixed Greens • Douglas Fir
Beautiful Unusual Greenery
• Door Chimes • Door Arches • Swags (SEVERAL TYPES) • Kissing Balls • Center pieces • Candy Canes • Crosses • Hearts
Custom DECORATED WREATHS and DECORATED KISSING BALLS
Our ladies have really used their creativity in assembling winter baskets for your front porch or in front of your fireplace. They have selected colorful containers or natural containers (such as white birch) and filled them with an assortment of fresh greens – balsam fir, noble fir, incense cedar, blue juniper. To complete the holiday happy look, they have added winter berries, bright ribbon, and sparkling balls